You can make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities by sharing your time and talents to volunteer at Northeast Arc in a number of different ways. We have lots of opportunities—from one-time projects to ongoing commitments—and we know we couldn’t do it without you and the other caring folks we’re proud to call our volunteers and friends.
- Do you like sports? How about helping with our bowling or basketball teams?
- Feeling artistic? Our ArcWorks program brings local artists and our individuals together in a studio setting, with some creative and spectacular results.
- Is your company or school group looking for a team-building or community service project? We have many group opportunities and we can build a day of service or an ongoing project around your availability. Yardwork, housepainting…the opportunities are many.
- Love spending time with kids? Our First Steps Childcare Center is a daycare open to both typically developing and cognitively delayed youngsters, and we can always use extra hands to help us out, either on a regular basis or for special projects and events.
- Northeast Arc hosts two major fundraisers each year — “An Evening of Changing Lives” gala in the spring and The Mike Frangos Commodore Invitational Golf Tournament in the fall — and we wouldn’t be nearly as successful without the help of volunteers.
- The Friday Night Happenings and Saturday Outings our Recreation department plans give you an opportunity to hang out with teens and young adults, all the while making sure the experience is fun for everyone.
To find out more about these and other volunteer opportunities at Northeast Arc, contact Director of Volunteer Services, Suzanne Ryan at 978-624-2318.