A gift to Northeast Arc is an investment in the future of the people we serve. Your support changes lives. You can donate to Northeast Arc in a number of ways.
Double, or even triple your gift to Northeast Arc by participating in a Matching Gift program offered by your employer! Check with your Human Resources department to see how they might match your charitable contributions to Northeast Arc.
- Donate securely online.
- Donate by check – payable to Northeast Arc and mailed to the Development Office, 1 Southside Road, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Donate by credit card over the phone – MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Call Paula Vrattos at 978-624-3080.
- Donate your car! Northeast Arc accepts donations of cars and boats through a program with The Arc of the US. It’s simple, fast and the proceeds are sent directly to us. You can arrange your car donation online (choose MA Northeast Arc from the ‘select chapter of the Arc’ drop-down list), or by calling 1-877-arc-car0 (1-877-272-2270).
- Become a Member.
- Give through United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley by designating your gift to Northeast Arc using the code M351688.
- You can also donate directly from your Donor Advised Fund:
Tributes & Memorials Gifts
We can help you solve the challenge of marking a special occasion for a loved one who doesn’t want gifts! Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, holiday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc., making a tribute gift to Northeast Arc in honor of your loved one’s special occasion is a touching gesture. Donate online and we will send a card to the honoree notifying him or her of your kind contribution (we don’t share the amount).
Likewise, when loved ones pass away, you can continue the good work they supported by giving a memorial to Northeast Arc in their honor. Donate online and we’ll send a card to the deceased person’s family notifying them of your kind contribution in their loved one’s honor (we don’t share the amount).
The Northeast Arc Development Office will be happy to work with you and your financial advisor to create a plan that works for you; contact Paula Vrattos at 978-624-3080.