- This event has passed.
Intro to Drawing
July 12, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 27, 2022
Ratio: 8:1 – 6 weeks – Tuesdays 5:30pm-6:30pm – Erin won’t be here first or last week
Location: The Liberty Tree Mall
This class will introduce many different styles and techniques of art using different mediums. There will be sculpture, painting and drawing components to create 5 amazing projects.
- Week 1 will focus on the basics and will be creating sketches of Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup image and will be creating portfolio bags that the artists can use to take all their projects home with them at the end!
- Week 2 will focus on the style art called pop art, creating another popular painting from Andy Warhol of doughnuts
- Week 3 will focus on sculpture and the artists will create their own textured pot.
- Week 4 will focus on painting the textured pots.
- Week 5 will focus on the style of printmaking and the artist can be creative creating a print and then transferring it on to the paper.
- Week 6 the artists will be working with the medium oil pastels and creating a drawing of a safari animal. To conclude the week 6 class there will be a gallery walk for parents and guardians of the artist to come and see their amazing art!
Don’t forget that everyone is an artist, if you have love for art this class is for you. Can’t wait to see everyone’s inner artist!
***Registration for the 6 week series is required. Recreation Covid-19 guidelines required at all times***