- Gala Photo Album
- Our Sincerest Thanks
- Thank You, NEB!
- 60 Years Young
- First Steps Childcare Center
- Deaf Services
- Registration Now Open
Upcoming EventsApr25Fri1:30 pm Kite-Making Workshop @ ArcWorks Community Art CenterKite-Making Workshop @ ArcWorks Community Art CenterApr 25 @ 1:30 pm – 3:30 pmA hands-on kite-making workshop with kite expert Don McCasland. Northeast Arc will supply the materials, you supply the creativity—and bring your kite home ready to [...]6:30 pm Outdoor Game Night @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceOutdoor Game Night @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceApr 25 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pmTonight will be the first night that we go outside for game night! Bring your jacket as we run around with our friends and play [...]Apr26Sat10:00 am Sing and Play Together @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceSing and Play Together @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceApr 26 @ 10:00 am – 10:45 amFor children ages 3 to 12 Come sing along with new friends in this music therapy group that focuses on language and communication skills. Designed [...]
- Tower Foundation Grant to Allow For More Vocational Education for North Shore Youth with Intellectual, Developmental and Learning Disabilities March 18, 2014
- A Special Thank You to Our Gala Sponsors March 13, 2014
- “Celebrating 60 Shining Years!” Anniversary Gala January 31, 2014
- Northeast Arc Teams Up with Salem State U and DDS to Offer Project Search Program January 21, 2014
At our 60th anniversary gala on March 15th, Northeast Arc honored three men who have been instrumental in improving the lives of people with disabilities. We're pleased to share this tribute video that touches upon the impact Senator Fred Berry, Jim Ellard and Jerry McCarthy have each had.