- Why Give?
- Fall Newsletter
- Join the Movement
- First Steps
- Why Give?
- Now Accepting Applications
Upcoming EventsNov22Sat9:00 am Music Makers @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceMusic Makers @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceNov 22 @ 9:00 am – 9:45 amFor children ages 2½ to 7, this development-oriented program is where children can explore, play and grow as they learn socialization skills using songs, instruments and movement to encourage musical, social, physical, and emotional growth[...]10:00 am Sing and Play Together @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceSing and Play Together @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceNov 22 @ 10:00 am – 10:45 amFor children ages 8 to 12. Come sing along with new friends in this music therapy group that focuses on language and communication skills. Designed for children with emerging and developing verbal skills to participate[...]
- Northeast Arc Joins the National #GivingTuesday Movement to Encourage Charitable Giving November 12, 2014
- Three New Members Appointed to Board August 14, 2014
- Applications Now Being Accepted for College & Career Access Project July 16, 2014
- Statewide Transition Conference for Parents on September 20th July 7, 2014
The Impact of Your Support
See what Northeast Arc and other Arcs across the state are able to accomplish with your support in this video from The Arc of Massachusetts.
Northeast Arc - celebrating 60 years of serving children and adults with disabilities and their families!