- Autism Support Center
- Golf for a Good Cause
- College & Career Access Project
- 60 Years Young
- Heritage Caning Co.
- The Impact of Your Support
Upcoming EventsJul29Tue10:00 am Summer Coffee Hour @ Northeast Arc's Autism Support CenterSummer Coffee Hour @ Northeast Arc's Autism Support CenterJul 29 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 amDrop in for coffee hour once a week (while support groups are on hiatus for the summer) for a chance to chat and network with other parents of children diagnosed with autism.12:30 pm Focus Group @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceFocus Group @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceJul 29 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pmFocus Group for Parents of Young Adults (18 to 26) with Behavioral Support Needs We are interested in hearing from parents about their experiences (the good, the bad and the ugly) in accessing services for[...]Aug1Fri6:30 pm “Drive-in” Movie Night @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental Excellence“Drive-in” Movie Night @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceAug 1 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pmWe’re going to take it back to the days when movie theaters didn’t exist and there were only “drive-in” movies and bring in a projector and a big white screen. We’re bringing the “drive-in” to[...]
- Applications Now Being Accepted for College & Career Access Project July 16, 2014
- Statewide Transition Conference for Parents on September 20th July 7, 2014
- ArcWorks Art Now on Sale at Newly Reopened Concetta’s Gallery in Marblehead June 19, 2014
- Lynn Resident Receives Individual Achievement Award from Northeast Arc June 11, 2014
At our 60th anniversary gala on March 15th, Northeast Arc honored three men who have been instrumental in improving the lives of people with disabilities. We're pleased to share this tribute video that touches upon the impact Senator Fred Berry, Jim Ellard and Jerry McCarthy have each had.