- Gala Photo Album
- Our Sincerest Thanks
- Thank You, NEB!
- 60 Years Young
- First Steps Childcare Center
- Deaf Services
- Registration Now Open
Upcoming EventsApr18Fri6:30 pm Crazy Hat Dance @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceCrazy Hat Dance @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceApr 18 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pmIt’s April so bring out the jester in you for our CrAzY hat dance! Bring the silliest, weirdest and most fun hat to the dance [...]Apr19Sat10:00 am Sing and Play Together @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceSing and Play Together @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceApr 19 @ 10:00 am – 10:45 amFor children ages 3 to 12 Come sing along with new friends in this music therapy group that focuses on language and communication skills. Designed [...]11:00 am Music, Friends & Me! @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceMusic, Friends & Me! @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceApr 19 @ 11:00 am – 11:45 amFor youth ages 13 and above Do you love listening to music? Want to learn how to play some instruments and even make your own [...]
- Tower Foundation Grant to Allow For More Vocational Education for North Shore Youth with Intellectual, Developmental and Learning Disabilities March 18, 2014
- A Special Thank You to Our Gala Sponsors March 13, 2014
- “Celebrating 60 Shining Years!” Anniversary Gala January 31, 2014
- Northeast Arc Teams Up with Salem State U and DDS to Offer Project Search Program January 21, 2014
At our 60th anniversary gala on March 15th, Northeast Arc honored three men who have been instrumental in improving the lives of people with disabilities. We're pleased to share this tribute video that touches upon the impact Senator Fred Berry, Jim Ellard and Jerry McCarthy have each had.