- Free Parking at Harvest Festival
- Now Accepting Applications
- New Art Exhibit Now Running
Upcoming EventsSep24Wed6:00 pm Laugh, Love & Learn: A Conversat... @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceLaugh, Love & Learn: A Conversat... @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceSep 24 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmNortheast Arc and EMARC are proud to collaborate for the Laugh, Love and Learn Series This series is designed to encourage parents to laugh, love and learn through the ups and downs of raising children.[...]Sep25Thu8:30 am Adults on the Autism Spectrum: R... @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceAdults on the Autism Spectrum: R... @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceSep 25 @ 8:30 am – 4:00 pmThe Family Resource Center is pleased to announce an all-day training for families and professionals. Adults on the Autism Spectrum: Replacing Disruptive Behaviors Using Positive Interventions Larry Lipsitz, M.Ed Theories about autism are important to[...]
- Three New Members Appointed to Board August 14, 2014
- Applications Now Being Accepted for College & Career Access Project July 16, 2014
- Statewide Transition Conference for Parents on September 20th July 7, 2014
- ArcWorks Art Now on Sale at Newly Reopened Concetta’s Gallery in Marblehead June 19, 2014
The Impact of Your Support
See what Northeast Arc and other Arcs across the state are able to accomplish with your support in this new video from The Arc of Massachusetts.
Northeast Arc - celebrating 60 years of serving children and adults with disabilities and their families!