- With Gratitude
- New Art Exhibit Coming Soon
- Tuesday, September 16th
- 2nd Annual Family Harvest Festival
- Now Accepting Applications
Upcoming EventsSep11Thu6:00 pm Workshop: Let’s Talk About Trans... @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceWorkshop: Let’s Talk About Trans... @ Northeast Arc's Center for Developmental ExcellenceSep 11 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmFamily Resource Center Life-Quest Transition Workshop Join us for our first workshop of the season! “Let’s Talk About Transition” Come and hear more about how you can help your son or daughter become an active[...]Sep13Sat5:00 pm Artists’ Reception: “Peabody Vis... @ ArcWorks Community Art CenterArtists’ Reception: “Peabody Vis... @ ArcWorks Community Art CenterSep 13 @ 5:00 pm – 7:30 pmThe “Peabody Visual Arts Faculty” Exhibit will run at Northeast Arc’s ArcWorks Community Art Center from September 13th until November 14th. The Artists’ Reception will be on the exhibit’s opening night, Saturday, September 13th, from[...]
- Three New Members Appointed to Board August 14, 2014
- Applications Now Being Accepted for College & Career Access Project July 16, 2014
- Statewide Transition Conference for Parents on September 20th July 7, 2014
- ArcWorks Art Now on Sale at Newly Reopened Concetta’s Gallery in Marblehead June 19, 2014
The Impact of Your Support
See what Northeast Arc and other Arcs across the state are able to accomplish with your support in this new video from The Arc of Massachusetts.
Northeast Arc - celebrating 60 years of serving children and adults with disabilities and their families!