Northeast Arc is proud to partner with Salem State University to offer the Project SEARCH program.
This collaboration is designed to provide work readiness skills through structured learning activities and practical internships at a host business with employment as the outcome.
• Want to obtain competitive employment
• Be able to attend an 8-month program located at Salem State University in Salem
• Be able to attend a 2-week pre-program at Northeast Arc’s ArcWorks Community Art Center at 22 Foster Street in Peabody
• Be able to be safe in a campus environment
• Be able to participate in internships with natural supports
• Be able to arrange own transportation
• Be eligible for DDS Day Support Funding/School Funding or Private Pay
For more information, contact Lisa Leo at 978-624-3060.
For general Transition Services inquiries, contact Stacey Villani at 978-624-2340. For inquiries about Adult Autism Services (including “Autism-only Eligibility”), contact Phyllis Kizner at 978-624-3747.