We offer a variety of services that support individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Our Early Intervention programs serve more than 820 families with children under the age of three who face developmental challenges.
- Our Personal Assistance program reaches nearly 2,900 people of all ages in need of hands-on assistance to complete their activities of daily living.
- Over 50 artists have exhibited (and many have sold) their paintings and sculptures in our ArcWorks Gallery.
- Our Building Blocks program, has over 55 providers on staff to serve children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in their homes.
- Our First Steps Childcare Center and Preschool is an inclusive program supporting 55 infants and toddlers