Services for children, teens and adults with autism
- Our services are provided by skilled autism professionals with experience with children and adults.
- We utilize behavioral principles (ABA) to deliver services within the natural environment of the individual (home, work and community settings).
- All goals and strategies are individualized and are designed to support flexibility, generalization and maintenance of skills.
• Assessments, treatment planning, supervision and consultations provided by BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts)
• Goals and strategies focus on a variety of domains, including:
— Basic learning skills (attention, cooperation, task completion)
— Social skills
— Appropriate behaviors
— Safety awareness
— Skills to increase independence
• Training for staff and families
• Training and consultation to schools
• Any individual over the age of 3 with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder or related developmental disability
• We accept most major health insurance plans
• Medicaid Autism Waiver
• School and private contracts
North Shore, Metro North, Central Middlesex, Greater Boston, Merrimac Valley and Eastern Lowell area