Become a Member
JOIN US! BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Fully eligible for tax deduction
Your voice and your experience matter. You make a difference.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
You believe in the mission of Northeast Arc. You want to make sure that people with disabilities are treated fairly and given the same opportunities their typical peers have. And you will not stop fighting for the rights of people with disabilities and funding of service they rely upon.
Members are a part of something much bigger — a movement.
• A movement that connects families.
• A movement that creates a support network that is vital to each of us.
• A movement that strengthens our collective voice as champions of the rights of people with
WHAT YOU GET:
• Subscription to Arc Notes, Northeast Arc’s monthly e-newsletter
• Invitation to Northeast Arc events, including our popular Family Harvest Festival
• Online news blasts, special announcements, and more!
PROGRAM ACCESS AND MEMBER-ONLY PRICING:
• Access to our Recreation Program
— Join the fun! Fill your family calendar with our array of athletic programs and sports teams,
dances, day trips, art classes, cooking classes, bowling leagues, social clubs and so much
— Convenient online registration for events and activities
• Member-only Pricing for Our Advocacy Program
— Members pay $80/hour for Advocacy consultations
— Non-members pay $100/hour
STATE AND NATIONAL RESOURCES:
• Automatic membership in The Arc of Massachusetts
— Ground-level access to everything happening at the state level shared via ListServ
— Subscription to Advocate, the quarterly newsletter of Arc Mass
• Automatic membership in The Arc of the United States
— National resources including research, fact sheets, public policy information, and national
programs such as Autism Now: The National Resource and Information Center and the
National Center on Criminal Justice and Disability
— Quarterly newsletter, bi-monthly e-newsletter, and weekly Capitol Hill roundup
STRENGTH AS A COMMUNITY
• Stronger influence with legislators as part of the 140,000 Arc members nationwide